All access to the MIMIC II Clinical Database requires a PhysioNetWorks account, so begin by creating a PhysioNetWorks account if you have not already done so.
- Follow the instructions here to create and log in to a PhysioNetWorks account. If you already have a PhysioNetWorks account, log in to it.
- On your PhysioNetWorks home page, click on the link titled “MIMIC II Clinical Database”, and follow the instructions to apply for access.
- All applications are reviewed, and if yours is approved you will receive an email containing instructions for accessing the data via PhysioNetWorks. Note that approval usually requires one or two working days, and will be delayed if your request is missing any required information.
- MIMIC II Home
- Clinical Database Overview
- MIMIC II User's Guide (HTML or PDF)
- Using the MIMIC II Clinical Database
- MIMIC II Clinical Database (Public Subset)
If you would like help understanding, using, or downloading content, please see our Frequently Asked Questions.
If you have any comments, feedback, or particular questions regarding this page, please send them to the webmaster.
Comments and issues can also be raised on PhysioNet's GitHub page.
Updated Sunday, 25 October 2015 at 15:49 EDT